Non Existent Bank

Sqwizzix

I defeated a member of m/ on the ground and apparently their bank doesn't exist. I didn't loot it. I double checked to see if they are all still there including the guy I warred and they are. I also cannot click onto their alliance page through member nations. I have to manually search out their alliance to get to their alliance page.

• Administrators

Must be an issue with that damn backslash. Thanks for letting me know, I'll see if I can fix this up.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

The alliance was probably disbanded the moment you got to looting.

01/02/2016 08:34 pm

The Bard Sqwizzix of Nightingale achieved 6 consecutive ground battle immense triumphs resulting in the immediate surrender of Midwestern Union. Midwestern Union lost $10,000.00, 3,332.00 food, 35.00 munitions, 35.00 gasoline, 58.00 steel, and 4.46 aluminum. Midwestern Union was changed to the beige color.

01/02 11:24 pm - Midwestern Union left the alliance \m/.

Since \m/ was a small alliance, the members probably already left and disbanded before. I can't remember the members to find the "disbanded" time though.

Edited by Hooves

• Administrators

I don't believe that \m/ exists anymore. I can't find them in the game.

Which I believe is why you could not click the link, and why you were unable to loot the bank (bank no longer exists.) Though if they existed when you posted, it's possible the backslash caused an error. I'll double check to make sure that the backslash wouldn't give any trouble looting banks in the future.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

01/02/2016 08:34 pm

The Bard Sqwizzix of Nightingale achieved 6 consecutive ground battle immense triumphs resulting in the immediate surrender of Midwestern Union. Midwestern Union lost $10,000.00, 3,332.00 food, 35.00 munitions, 35.00 gasoline, 58.00 steel, and 4.46 aluminum. Midwestern Union was changed to the beige color.

01/02 11:24 pm - Midwestern Union left the alliance \m/.

It would appear that the nation was in the alliance \m/ at the time the war ended and thus the alliance must have existed at that time

Which I believe is why you could not click the link, and why you were unable to loot the bank (bank no longer exists.) Though if they existed when you posted, it's possible the backslash caused an error. I'll double check to make sure that the backslash wouldn't give any trouble looting banks in the future.

War was clearly done before the disband.

01/03 02:31 pm - Van Saar Federation left and disbanded the alliance m/.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=26650

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

\m/ - Still !@#$ing everything up even after they disbanded

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell