Knights of Stormwind Charter

Dwynn

flagx500.png

A thin, weary looking Knight approached what he believed to be central to communications in this world. After looking about he withdrew a document from a satchel and cleared his throat. "Hear me good people of Orbis. The Knights of Stormwind, in an attempt to create an amicable and hospitable atmosphere for our order, have constructed what we believe to be a passable document to which you refer to as a charter. Lord Dwynn has appointed me to present this document to you for your perusal." Without hesitation, he unrolled the document and attached it to the wall.

Charter of the Knights of Stormwind

I. Purpose of the Knights of Stormwind
The Knights of Stormwind is a roleplay-encouraged alliance. What this means is that while roleplay is not strictly required in all aspects of interaction, it is encouraged for the membership to interact in a roleplay oriented manner whenever possible. For further clarifications of the roleplay guidelines, visit the Stormwind Manor ((http://stormwindmanor.com/))

II. Kingdom Heirarchy
The Knights of Stormwind are guided by the following command structure.
A) Lord/Lady of Stormwind: The Lord or Lady of Stormwind will be the sole figurehead of the Knights of Stormwind. Decrees mandated by the Lord of Lady of Stormwind must be adhered to. Those who disregard a decree may face punishment.

B) War Master of Stormwind: The War Master(s) of Stormwind are trusted command appointed by the Lord or Lady of Stormwind. While it may be customary for there to be a singular War Master, it is permitted that the Lord or Lady appoint as many War Masters as they wish. A decree mandated by a War Master must be adhered to by the Knights, only to be overriden or modified by the Lord of Lady of Stormwind.

C) Knight of Stormwind: Knight of Stormwind is the rank obtained by Companions. When a Companion of Stormwind has proven their worth to Stormwind, they may be escalated fully to Knight status. Knights may also be appointed directly by the Lord or Lady of Stormwind, or by a War Master.

D) Companion of Stormwind: Companions of Stormwind are those new to the Knights of Stormwind. Often fresh faced youths can be seen sporting the Companion badges while they grow into their full Knighthood.

III. Conduct
Conduct of the Knights of Stormwind is fluid and decreed by the Lord or Lady of Stormwind. Those found to breach conduct requirements may face punishment. If necessary, conduct decrees will be mandated and documented.

IV. Punishment
Punishments for a Knight of Stormwind will vary dependent upon the infraction. Punishments may include taxation, imprisonment, exile, or death. While some may wish the punishment guidelines to be mandated and documented individually, conduct and punishment are fluid and based upon each situation as decreed by the Lord or Lady of Stormwind.

V. Membership
For those wishing to enlist in the Knights of Stormwind, they must submit themselves to investigation. Present yourself at Stormwind Manor and seek the Clerk. He will provide you additional guidance.

VI. War
The Knights of Stormwind will only be considered to be at war when decreed by the Lord or Lady of Stormwind. Knights who ride to battle without official decree, will be individually responsible for the resulting wars their lands may face. Additionally, Knights may face punishment if individual wars are determined to be against Conduct standards.

The Knights of Stormwind will protect their lands and membership. Agressive espionage acts resulting in destruction of porperty or life, will be considered a hostile act of war on the Knights.

VII. Additional Information
Information and situations not covered by this charter should be directed to the Lord or Lady of Stormwind.

The purpose of this document is to provide a guideline for those of this realm. The Knights of Stormwind, internally, will conduct business at the discretion of the Lord or Lady of Stormwind.

After securing the document firmly to a signpost he turned to any who had gathered and spoke again, "Lord Dwynn would also like to invite you to Stormwind Manor. While construction was rapid and still not fully complete, we believe that our grounds are now favorable enough to begin hosting delegations and envoys. We hope to see you soon."

With that, the Knight turned and strode purposefully away towards Stormwind Manor.

tl;dr

• Charter for those that think these necessary.
  • Forums are up! Send me your diplomats so that I may poach them!
Edited by Dwynn
  • Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

o7 Knights of Stormwind

Looking forward to see how this alliance will go.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

o7 Knights of Stormwind

Looking forward to see how this alliance will go.

Many thanks good sir, I'm looking forward to seeing it's progress as well.

Looks quite interesting, different from your traditional government set up :P Good luck guys!

143d8202276f0027f62a9c6f789b4f516ea33d79

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!