Napping among the green roses

Tim Armstrong

But The Syndicate is going to declare on Rose on Christmas Eve and Rose is going to declare on Syndicate on Christmas.

Shh, only 2 days left. Then break the treaty and attack.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

There's a flaw with your information - the nap won't be over until it's spring. We're hibernating.

BRMg4HsctvZ96.gif

That's exactly what I would say before breaking the NAP and fighting the enemy.

Nope, according to leaks and my informants in T$ they will go for VE first then Rose when the NAP is over. Duh!

Please tell me where you got this 'information'.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

NubZyBx.pngK01a15M.jpg

The Green

3749.jpg

Preamble:

There have been war rumors circulating the world as of late, from the obvious tryhards of ole, most of which would indicate that Rose and the Syndicate are going to be clashing once again. However, these rumors are wrong as the two alliances have bonded and worked hard to strengthen relations with one another. To put these rumors to rest Rose and the Syndicate have agreed to the following.

Article I: Non-Aggression

The two signatories shall not engage in battle or espionage against one another, under the circumstances it does happen from a horribly bad golfer they will be forced to send peace and pay reps immediately following their engagement.  And they will have to play 18 holes of golf with Placentica, all course fees paid by the offending nation.

Article II: Expiration

This treaty is valid forever, it will be reviewed when Placentica feels like it, which is never.

Signed for Rose:

Placentica, Emperor of Rose

Signed for the Syndicate:

Placentica, The Board of Director of the Syndicate

I like this version much  better :D

I like this version much better :D

Well I don't were is the glory and honor, good thing the NAP is only 30 days. I can play the WAITING GAME. Once u decide to attack just tell me.

The two signatories shall not engage in battle or espionage against one another, under the circumstances it does happen from a horribly bad golfer they will be forced to send peace and pay reps immediately following their engagement.  And they will have to play 18 holes of golf with Placentica, all course fees paid by the offending nation.

You have an in at Augusta?

---

Very happy to see this put to paper. 

You have an in at Augusta?

---

Very happy to see this put to paper. 

I prefer courses where I can shoot under 100. :P

But if you have an in, I'll transfer $100m from our bank to you right now, lol.  I don't even care!

I sleep only 3 hrs per day.

me too!

hopefully world peace can be stablished for a day or two. it'd make for some interesting shifts, but obviously it's far too early.

Edited by inedibleedible

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

me too!

hopefully world peace can be stablished for a day or two. it'd make for some interesting shifts, but obviously it's far too early.

I watched a documentary in which the human body needs at least 3 hours of sleep to survive.