The Bootylicious Accords

Pax

Before I begin this post, allow me to start with a story.

One day, MrBooty was walking down the street. "Damn," he thought, "my booty is finer than all. I'm so glad I decided to legally change my name to MrBooty. Who cares if it cost me my family and job and my grandmother wrote me out of her will? And god damn I love making pointless exposition for the point of improving the story and explaining plot points the author is too lazy to show himself!"

But then, as fate would have it, MrBooty happened upon a booty finer than his own. Clad in red leather, with a long ponytail and an agiel at her wrist, his match was met. He fell to his knees, weeping at the sight. Crawling forward, he approached, attempting to grab the booty, to hold and cherish it. He was smacked down, and in his tears and pain he could only muster a plea asking who she was.

"You aren't worthy, reprobate, but I am a Mord-Sith."

Jne9ojK.png

The Bootylicious Accords

Article I:

Both the D’Haran Empire and The Light Federation (hereby “the bootiestâ€) shall refrain from touching one anothers booties, and will back the [removed] up before they get smacked the [removed] up.

Article II:

If anyone attempts to touch either of the bootiest’s booties, the other is obligated to smack them with their pimp cane. They can also choose to pimp cane someone else together, if needed.

Article III:

The bootiest will both handle any discussions about their own, or others’, booties in private, as modesty is key.

Article IV:

Either of the bootiest may admit their lack of booty and resign from the agreement, if a five day notice is given.

TL;DR: TLF and DHE sign an MDoaP

Signed for the D'Haran Empire:

Pax, Lord Rahl

Verlion, Secretary of Economics

Wolfwyrm, Secretary of Defense

AXiSJgX.jpg

MrBooty, The Lord of Light

Alataq, Regent

Erin, Beneficiary of Military Affairs

Dekyne, Beneficiary of Recruitment

Frederick I, Beneficiary of Internal Affairs

Kim Il Sung, Beneficiary of Economic Affairs

Baker Harrington, Beneficiary of Foreign Affairs

• Upvote 6

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

Yahoo! Congrats!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Were are my type of girls?

24aceccc06bbced0_Group_White_03_000600.j

FYP

I can tell you right now, none of those girls have an ass like the one previously posted up.  That is, if any of those girls have an ass to begin with.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FYP

I can tell you right now, none of those girls have an ass like the one previously posted up. That is, if any of those girls have an ass to begin with.

Just give it some time because

[Media]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-t5NZq2LALtk/VZD1UhUL1wI/AAAAAAAAEr8/00Jr5Zo1WT8/s640/blogger-image--489183397.jpg[/b]

The reason I post the link instead of the pics is because I don't want to get banned on the forums like in IRC channel.

Edited by Pedro II

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.