Season's Greetings from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

OEhq0xm.png

Happy Holidays!

The Viridian Entente would like to wish everyone a happy holiday. Hopefully you're fortunate enough to be able to not login during the upcoming days with those close to you, and regardless of your nationality or religious beliefs, I hope everyone is able to have a fun and enjoyable weekend (cause we will by rolling our enemies). I'm personally looking forward to doing a few day trips next week, into enemy nation and will airstrike them into oblivion , but swing by our forums and shoot me a PM if you need to get ahold of me, or just want to chat with some Viridians to discuss war plans provided by Pedro II.

Hopefully everyone has some time off that they can enjoy, and we can all roll, our enemies into dust and create our new world order!

H6hWks8.jpg

Happy Holidays

Goldie

I totally solved the secret code B).

I am the best,

I will not fall for VE propaganda!

Edited by Pedro II
  • Upvote 1

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

• Wiki Mod

[WAR PLANNING INTENSIFIES]

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

0/10 bad DoW.

Merry Christmas, VE!

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Keep searching, fellas, you'll find a Holidays DoW eventually. :P

giphy.gif

Or I could just tell u what I told VE? If u send me 2mil dollars or sign a paper like VE stateing that u owe me a favor.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.