BlackDaily Marketing!

BlackAsLight

Hello. I am opening up a business called BlackDaily Marketing, and I hope to have lots of customers.

BlackDaily Marketing is a business ran by BlackAsLight. He makes daily trades with the customer that are equal to the Global Market Price. Prices will be updated weekly so what the customer is paying might go up or down a little every week depend on how much the global market prices change. This business does NOT do big one time offers, but small daily offers like it says in the name of the business. He will make the daily trade offers, so all you need to do is accept them. If you are looking for something he does not have to offer, then he can put it on the waiting list so when it does come available he'll let you know.

If you would like to sign up then please message me in game with the following Information. Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=19818

• Goods Wanted (With numbers saying how much you want daily):
  • Goods Willing To Pay With:

Once done, I will then get back to you in game with how much it will cost.

If you have any questions or suggestions on how I can improve my business then please message me in game.

So, equal to the Global Market Price, eh? Why not just.. ya know.. use the global market then? Sure you could possibly make a profit.. but doubtful personally.

Good luck on your business nonetheless.

Edited by Prezyan

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

My business isn't here to make a profit. It's meant to make other peoples lives easier. Sure you could just buy it off the global market or you could make daily trades with me and save your money for infra, land and cities, but then you could just say that you could sell your goods for money then buy the goods you need. Yes you could do this, but then you have to do a little math and not a lot of people like math. Instead why don't you turn some of the goods that your making too much of into something you can't make at all.

Also I need more people who aren't from North America. I'll still take you, but I need other continents to even out the trades a bit better.

A coal for oil trade.

Or 1 uranium for two steels

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

One boob present. Let's see if we can find another. \o/

Second boob here, waiting for compliments

Kurdanak, you are an amazing person (and mantis shrimp).

MoonPie, you are a delicious snack cake.

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Goods Wanted (With numbers saying how much you want daily): 120 steel

Goods Willing To Pay With: 120 iron

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

See, this is how you do business. Not with IRC spam. >_>

Who uses IRC for business? I use it to talk to people and make friends.

Edit: well I used to I got banned agin for being colored.

Edited by Pedro II

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Who uses IRC for business? I use it to talk to people and make friends.

Edit: well I used to I got banned agin for being colored or white, whichever is more unjust.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Personally I would do this just for cash. If the goal is to get people to pay slightly higher prices than they necessarily have to (usually only by $1-5) in exchange for the convenience of just having to accept the trade once a day, it hurts the idea to have them pay in resources since that would mean they have to either A) accept two trades or B) offer a trade themselves. Plus it makes the math needed to figure out whether you are turning a profit harder on you.

Edited by General Peterson