12/20/2015 - Moderation Updates

Alex

Mods already confirmed worse than Hitler.

I like the moderation practices changes though.

• Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

No offense, but that is really silly. Leaves your moderators with no discretion in taking action and constantly second guessing themselves. 

This game has always suffered from soft touch moderation that has been paralysed by indecision from the top. If you are not able to make a decision and stick with it in these matters, step back in that area and leave it to someone who is able to do so.

VyuMj7s.png

• Administrators

As a sidenote, our moderator Rick Sanchez has changed his name so that a player under the same name could have the correct forum account. He'll now go by "Inanimate Carbon Rod"

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Aaaah this game is &#33;@#&#036;ing unplayable now. I'll pack my shit and go to Nationstates now.

The new moderation system sounds great.

• Upvote 1

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

the moderation change is good but I'm not sure if it says a lot about the quality of the moderation team. I remember having lots of problems with the mods before. hopefully, the new ones here are intelligent and mature enough to strike a good presence balance.

• Upvote 1

• Jax locked this topic