12/18/2015 - Politics & War Now Accepts Crypto-currency!

Alex

• Administrators

bitlitedoge.png

You guys have been telling me how much you dislike PayPal for a long time now. Well, I'm happy to announce that P&W now accepts additional forms of payment! These additional forms include, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.

I think these new digital currencies are really neat, and I'm happy to support them by accepting them here. If you're not familiar with crypto-currencies, then no worries, this doesn't affect you at all. You can continue to purchase Credits through PayPal and on the market like before.

For those of you who dislike PayPal, or also use crypto-currencies, this should be a handy update for you.

The page to purchase Credits with crypto-currencies is here: https://politicsandwar.com/donate/credits/crypto/

Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You guys have been telling me how much you dislike PayPal for a long time now. Well, I'm happy to announce that P&W now accepts additional forms of payment! These additional forms include, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.

I think these new digital currencies are really neat, and I'm happy to support them by accepting them here. If you're not familiar with crypto-currencies, then no worries, this doesn't affect you at all. You can continue to purchase Credits through PayPal and on the market like before.

For those of you who dislike PayPal, or also use crypto-currencies, this should be a handy update for you.

The page to purchase Credits with crypto-currencies is here: https://politicsandwar.com/donate/credits/crypto/

Enjoy!

11874-doge-wow-doge.png

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

• Administrators

Who even uses them?

Bitcoin is pretty popular -- the others not so much. However, I'm thinking they'll become more popular in the future, and this is just one way to drive demand and promote them.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

How stable are each crypto currency these days? Are the currency:credit ratios fluid to match the upwards/downwards spikes?

They all fluctuate a bit by nature, but I'll update the exchange rates accordingly.

Forums Rules | Game Link

1337 h4xx0r hipsters

Also if you're going to add something because paypal sucks, you should add Amazon Payments, not some alternative currency mumbo jumbo.

I'd think this.

I'm guessing this is something your interested in, rather that it being about an alternative to Paypal.

If it were, you'd just add a regular credit/debit card payment facility.

I'd say 95% of players wouldn't even know how to go about getting alternative currencies, including myself.

• Administrators

I'm guessing this is something your interested in, rather that it being about an alternative to Paypal.

It's certainly more the former than the latter, but it is functionally the latter as well.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Why? Bitcoin has been through some drastic changes in its currency value, I'm just wondering why.

I'm sure it will continue to fluctuate, but at any given moment I can exchange the Bitcoin for USD and cash out at whatever the current value is.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Sweet

Now I can spend all my Bitcoins I made selling drugs and human beings on the deep web.

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

• Administrators

Sweet

Now I can spend all my Bitcoins I made selling drugs and human beings on the deep web.

I mean, it's not as if regular currencies aren't used for those and other illegal activities as well.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic