A Matter of Opinion: Network Trading

GodworthyII

Hello! This is my New Series about the problems with the game. Message me if you have a suggestion!

So, If You Don't Know, Network Trading Is The Trading Of Resources Between Two Nations Operating on the same wifi. This has been disallowed, Presumably to stop people with more than one account making the smaller amount more powerful, or having huge resource rackets. I Can Understand why This would be a problem, but what about hardworking, honest players who share the same network? Me and my brother live under the same roof, and therefore share the same wifi. I recommended this amazing game to him. We decided to Swap resources in fair trade. However, we couldn't because of the ban. For the most part, our nations have no contact with each other. Seriously, this is a problem for some people. Comment your opinion Down Below.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

I would love to figure out a way to let players on the same network player together. Possibilities include logging in through Facebook for verification, or using some other method to verify separate identities, but it's difficult to ensure and do correctly. Still trying to figure out the best way to make this possible.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I would love to figure out a way to let players on the same network player together. Possibilities include logging in through Facebook for verification, or using some other method to verify separate identities, but it's difficult to ensure and do correctly. Still trying to figure out the best way to make this possible.

I personally dont much care for linking facebook to this game. Connecting social media with everything makes it easier to dox players, and one could make a fake facebook account and link it to other facebook accounts. While perhaps if it was only used in specific cases of people being on the same network, I urge you to consider another method. Social media like facebook is killing the free and anonymous nature of the internet IMO. Perhaps doing a text verification would work or another such method

I agree this needs to be adressed. I play with a couple of friends at school and we try to be very careful about how many people us the wifi, cellular data, or only play at home. We dont do any trading but it could still get us in trouble.

gg-fu-banner.png

Its called one of you hop on your acct on your cell phone and then you'd be on different IPs

That or just go to a public cpu, someone elses home, school, etc etc

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg