Cornerstone Clarification of Policy regarding Third Party Rogue Attacks

Rob Semloh

Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Although this is the Old Testament.... so kinda glossed over.

'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.' Ezekiel 33 is another good one.

Christian believe in the new testament. The old testament is looked down upon because its Jewish. U salty.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Christian believe in the new testament. The old testament is looked down upon because its Jewish. U salty.

Actually Both the Old and New Testaments are used together for the Christian faith. The Old Testament was looking forward to the Cross and the New Testament is the life of Jesus and looking back on the Cross. A lot of the levitical laws and traditions in the Old Testament was fulfilled through Christ. What will happen during the end times is written in both testaments, and they are needed to understand the full picture! But I will stop there as far as religious discussions as this is not the place to do such :)

ACVNkAC.gif

Don't think it needed clarifying especially as it's two nukes to two 1500 cities which is a slap on the wrist compared to what you could do. The most interesting thing in the OP is that TLF said it ain't to do with Kastor which logically would mean they would protect him from Cornerstone's offensive. I don't think it needs to be said how some people will see a failure to do so after making a statement like the one in the OP.

• Upvote 1

We are currently in a last diplomatic effort to resolve this without anymore cute green pixels :D

From my understanding a lot of it was more a rebellion against injustice from those higher up. The culture at the time stated that if you hit somebody with your palm or fist you valued them as your equal. As such it was common practice to hit those "beneath" you with the back of the hand, hence by offering your left cheek to them if they hit your right it made a clear statement which by responding would cause them to grant equality to the person they were hitting.

The verse about offering to carry the pack an extra mile if forced to carry it one is equally provocative. In the roman world a soldier could order any non-roman citizen to carry their pack for one mile but no further. If they carried it for longer then the soldier was liable to get flogged for breaking the law and so from a status of superiority they quickly turn to begging the citizen to give them their pack back.

As you can see, rather than being a pushover what these verses instead point towards is the type of non-violent protest similar to that advocated by Gandhi among others.

In this case of course its just a game with consequences which Kastor clearly understood when he made the request along with subsequent posts confirming his endorsement of the results :)

In regards to my missing wars, as I've stated before given I'm a student the timings for the two wars I missed couldn't have been worse coinciding with the end (along with holiday) and beginning of term! I'm fine with losing pixels (currently ranked 224 (3.14%, need to get that higher!) for casualties with a track record of causing more damage than received over in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) even in 3v1 wars) but only if I'm actually around to fight with them as well :) You're entitled to your opinion of course :)

The morals are strong in you. 

Currently trying to get ahold of TLF leadership to see if we can negotiate reps instead of destroying stuff.

Agreement is that Kastor will only receive two nukes, no destruction of ground forces, as long as he is cooperative, which he has been so far.

Given that LPS lost roughly $60 million from that one nuke (infra gets expensive at that level) we have to show such provocations are somewhat serious. It is not our intent, however, to deal the exact amount of (monetary) damage back ($60mil), as that is too severe for a nation in Kastor's score range.

Kastor should just build up his forces and rekt the cornerstone guys that declared on him.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Well if a war were to happen (doubtful) it appears like it'd be a tag team match playa.

377V9.gif

Cornerstone & The Coalition vs The Light Federation & Charming Friends. Certainly would be interesting to see, both sides are even in score with one having more members but the other having higher average score.

• Upvote 2

Well if a war were to happen (doubtful) it appears like it'd be a tag team match playa.

377V9.gif

Cornerstone & The Coalition vs The Light Federation & Charming Friends. Certainly would be interesting to see, both sides are even in score with one having more members but the other having higher average score.

I'd be down. Let me get my speedo.

• Upvote 3

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Actually Both the Old and New Testaments are used together for the Christian faith. The Old Testament was looking forward to the Cross and the New Testament is the life of Jesus and looking back on the Cross. A lot of the levitical laws and traditions in the Old Testament was fulfilled through Christ. What will happen during the end times is written in both testaments, and they are needed to understand the full picture! But I will stop there as far as religious discussions as this is not the place to do such :)

True but Christians only look at old testament to study Genesis, and Exodus. Then Catholic schools skip almost the rest of OT because it talks about a mercyless God, which goes against Catholic teachings of a mercyful God.

Currently trying to get ahold of TLF leadership to see if we can negotiate reps instead of destroying stuff.

Agreement is that Kastor will only receive two nukes, no destruction of ground forces, as long as he is cooperative, which he has been so far.

Given that LPS lost roughly $60 million from that one nuke (infra gets expensive at that level) we have to show such provocations are somewhat serious. It is not our intent, however, to deal the exact amount of (monetary) damage back ($60mil), as that is too severe for a nation in Kastor's score range.

When Jesus got harmed all the times he was persecuted he did not seek reparations. He later in fact said "Forgive them father for they don't know what they are doing"

These guys are really not Christian any priest can point out their flaws.

#Roll_Fake_Christians

Or

#Roll_Wanna_Be_Christians

When Jesus got harmed all the times he was persecuted he did not seek reparations. He later in fact said "Forgive them father for they don't know what they are doing"

These guys are really not Christian any priest can point out their flaws.

#Roll_Fake_Christians

Or

#Roll_Wanna_Be_Christians

Wow Pedro, you are in serious contention with C Temple for most annoying shitposter of the year. 

• Upvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Wow Pedro, you are in serious contention with C Temple for most annoying shitposter of the year.

I come from a strict Catholic family and Cornerstone claiming that they are Christians is fine by me. But when they do things that Jesus would have not approved or goes against the Popes teachings, it sickens me alot. They are pretty much showing the corrupted Christian sociaty people stereotype the church by asking for reps in exchange for peace. So down with the fake Christians!

I come from a strict Catholic family and Cornerstone claiming that they are Christians is fine by me. But when they do things that Jesus would have not approved or goes against the Popes teachings, it sickens me alot. They are pretty much showing the corrupted Christian sociaty people stereotype the church by asking for reps in exchange for peace. So down with the fake Christians!

We are a military alliance that has formed for the military protection of our members. We also happen to be Christians. If we were not, we would be in the process of ZI'ing Kastor, but we know that's way too harsh. Likewise, we must still show that we don't tolerate people provoking third party attacks against us somehow. 

We forgive Kastor, we think his antics are normally somewhat humorous, but this incident crossed the line. It's okay for him to talk bad about LPS; we won't attack for that. Painting LPS as a target for a rogue to strike is totally different.

Cornerstone also performs the function of a fictional 'government' and all the duties commonly associated with governing; such as defense and diplomacy. The bible does allow for a state to defend itself against aggression. If you don't agree with the CB that is your choice but to attempt to deny a sovereign state the right to what it believes is required to maintain its sovereignty is not scripturally accurate.

• Upvote 1