Cornerstone Clarification of Policy regarding Third Party Rogue Attacks

Rob Semloh

To the citizens of Orbis,

Several minutes ago, Cornerstone deployed one of our Hastata against Kastor of The Light Federation for criminal actions against the alliance consisting of the hiring of a third party to damage and nuke one of our members.

These operations will be swift, where he will received two nuclear bombardments for his actions.

In the event he retaliates his punishment will include additional attacks as necessary.

Our issue does not lie with TLF, and we wish them as an alliance all the best and continued neutral relations with one another.

The full story

Earlier last week, a certain citizen, Coach has decided to leave our planet and retire going out with a bang. He asked for targets to use his magnificent nukes against, and unfortunately several other citizens have cast their opinions of who “deserved†them for their own personal reasons.

One of Cornerstones former members, Kastor, who is now a member of The Light Federation used this opportunity to target one of our members, Les Paul Supreme, for unjustified reasons:

6hjcPPr.png

Kastor, has been after LPS for quite some time.

When we reached out to TLF asking for the release of Kastor to pay for his actions, we received the following response:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5478

“Kastor has not done anything personally to Cornerstone, your issue is with Coach, and not with him.â€

Coincidentally following this short conversation one of TLF’s leaders decided to name two more targets, both of the neutral alliance Sigma. One of those targets has since received a nuke and two missiles from Coach.  

Other alliances who had members suggest targets either dropped their support to defend the citizen who committed the same crimes, or offered to pay any reparations for the damage done by Coach to the victim.

It is sad to see this situation come to this as we aim to maintain peace as much as necessary, but such criminal actions should not go unpunished, and this citizen in particular is notorious for the heinous acts he made.

TL;DR - We do not tolerate attacks against our members. Additionally, we hold anyone who provokes a third party rogue to attack our members personally responsible for such an attack as if they were the attacker themselves.

Thank you and God Bless, 

Cornerstone

Archon – Restius
Vice Archon – Aristide
Secretary of Interior – Rob Holmes
Secretary of Economics – Novarus
Secretary of Security – Piast
Secretary of Foreign Affairs - Senatorius

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III
  • Upvote 2

I usually am all for picking on Kastor but even this one has me a little confused.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Ya let's all pick on Kastor because it's easy and fun.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Good luck War between TLF and Cornerstone?

Wait a minute, u guys are not Christians. Didn't jusus tell u to forgive others and if someone hits u on ur cheek turn ur head and offer the other one. >_<

#Fake_Christians_Busted

Edited by Pedro II
  • Upvote 5

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Wait a minute, u guys are not Christians. Didn't jusus tell u to forgive others and if someone hits u on ur cheek turn ur head and offer the other one. >_<

#Fake_Christians_Busted

Ouch ... harsh

Give us a minute while our greatest theologians spin the scriptural justification for it

Edited by Senatorius
  • Upvote 5

#Fake_Christians_Busted

Steel prices creeping up, wars impending

LTcxGHN.jpg

Normally, yes. For Paul, no. The dude is a proven coward.

Eh, I've known LPS across different games and he doesn't cry over browser game pixels. Plus he is in Med School with a busy schedule. 

• Upvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Dang Cornerstone, you made TLF relevant here.

Who are you guys again? Pretty sure the Fighting Pacifists have more forum presence.

Actually Cornerstone is quite active around war times.  They support the alliances that are their "Protectors" all the time.  Solid friends, although they still have work to do with the military aspect.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dang Cornerstone, you made TLF relevant here.

Actually Cornerstone is quite active around war times.  They support the alliances that are their "Protectors" all the time.  Solid friends, although they still have work to do with the military aspect.

man speaks more truth, yet Dio speaks only in lies

LTcxGHN.jpg

man speaks more truth, yet Dio speaks only in lies

Amen

Ouch ... harsh

Give us a minute while our greatest theologians spin the scriptural justification for it

LoL

Ouch ... harsh

From my understanding a lot of it was more a rebellion against injustice from those higher up. The culture at the time stated that if you hit somebody with your palm or fist you valued them as your equal. As such it was common practice to hit those "beneath" you with the back of the hand, hence by offering your left cheek to them if they hit your right it made a clear statement which by responding would cause them to grant equality to the person they were hitting.

The verse about offering to carry the pack an extra mile if forced to carry it one is equally provocative. In the roman world a soldier could order any non-roman citizen to carry their pack for one mile but no further. If they carried it for longer then the soldier was liable to get flogged for breaking the law and so from a status of superiority they quickly turn to begging the citizen to give them their pack back.

As you can see, rather than being a pushover what these verses instead point towards is the type of non-violent protest similar to that advocated by Gandhi among others.

In this case of course its just a game with consequences which Kastor clearly understood when he made the request along with subsequent posts confirming his endorsement of the results :)

In regards to my missing wars, as I've stated before given I'm a student the timings for the two wars I missed couldn't have been worse coinciding with the end (along with holiday) and beginning of term! I'm fine with losing pixels (currently ranked 224 (3.14%, need to get that higher!) for casualties with a track record of causing more damage than received over in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) even in 3v1 wars) but only if I'm actually around to fight with them as well :) You're entitled to your opinion of course :)

Edited by Les Paul Supreme

From my understanding a lot of it was more a rebellion against injustice from those higher up. The culture at the time stated that if you hit somebody with your palm or fist you valued them as your equal. As such it was common practice to hit those "beneath" you with the back of the hand, hence by offering your left cheek to them if they hit your right it made a clear statement which by responding would cause them to grant equality to the person they were hitting.

The verse about offering to carry the pack an extra mile if forced to carry it one is equally provocative. In the roman world a soldier could order any non-roman citizen to carry their pack for one mile but no further. If they carried it for longer then the soldier was liable to get flogged for breaking the law and so from a status of superiority they quickly turn to begging the citizen to give them their pack back.

As you can see, rather than being a pushover what these verses instead point towards is the type of non-violent protest similar to that advocated by Gandhi among others.

In this case of course its just a game with consequences which Kastor clearly understood when he made the request along with subsequent posts confirming his endorsement of the results :)

In regards to my missing wars, as I've stated before given I'm a student the timings for the two wars I missed couldn't have been worse coinciding with the end (along with holiday) and beginning of term! I'm fine with losing pixels (currently ranked 224 (3.14%, need to get that higher!) for casualties with a track record of causing more damage than received over in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) even in 3v1 wars) but only if I'm actually around to fight with them as well :) You're entitled to your opinion of course :)

#Fake_Christian_Propaganda