Problem with IRC

Nie Li

For some weird reason I can't log on to the IRC and chat with people. IRC is very important because that is the way a person meets new people to play with. Plz fix this soon because I want to meet new people and continue my friendships with those I met on IRC.

Sincerely,

Pedro II

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

• Administrators

For some weird reason I can't log on to the IRC and chat with people. IRC is very important because that is the way a person meets new people to play with. Plz fix this soon because I want to meet new people and continue my friendships with those I met on IRC.

Sincerely,

Pedro II

Kastor is correct, I don't run the IRC server. Are you still having troubles? Sometimes there are intermittent server issues.

What client are you using? Are you trying the mibbit client on the site, here? Could be potentially an issue with a local client you have also. We'll need more information to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Pedro, it seems like IRC is taking some severe server issues, as many people were kicked from it in the tiniest of timeframes.

10:22 snow.coldfront.net ↮ frozen.coldfront.net → JacobH[TOS] joined  ⇠Tiber, •Natinator[bK], Partisan, JarlMatt, •JacobH[Arrgh], ViKy, Yenroh[VE], •Alataq[TLF], •ni431, •\, RavingMainyYak[FARK], •W, •xoin, Warpool, Olorin, Lacrimosa, Printer635, •DonJuan, •italia, •Betulius, •Jaehaerys, Willis, Saeton, •Codonian, •Sheepy, DrRushsBNC, Yoso|Away, •LordStrum[ZZZ], abra0, •Lyrositor and Shellhound quit  ↔ •DylanPascua[TLF] nipped out

I will try and ask for info on the situation, but for now, just declare it as sever issues.

Also what client and server are you using? it seems to be snow and frozen coldfront servers that are taking the heats, and as Sheepy said, there are sometime small hiccups, though this is a major one IMO

LTcxGHN.jpg

Kastor is correct, I don't run the IRC server. Are you still having troubles? Sometimes there are intermittent server issues.

What client are you using? Are you trying the mibbit client on the site, here? Could be potentially an issue with a local client you have also. We'll need more information to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Yup, I am using that one. It's strange I was chatting perfectly fine the day before after that I got banned.

Yup, I am using that one. It's strange I was chatting perfectly fine the day before after that I got banned.

Banned? Copy/paste the exact messages/errors you're getting here. If your IP is actually banned, for whatever reason, someone can talk to an IRCop.
xzhPlEh.png?1

You are banned from the channel #PoliticsandWar

Edit: I know I have been saying bad stuff but its only to my enemies. :)

Edited by Pedro II

Oh, I see. You're not banned from the network, you're banned from #politicsandwar alone. A ban that was placed by Sheepy apparently due to ridiculous insensitivity during discussion while the Paris attacks were occurring. He pulled the trigger, so I'll leave this one to him. Have fun. ;)

FYI, Sheepy - I have full logs, if needed.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Administrators

Oh, I see. You're not banned from the network, you're banned from #politicsandwar alone. A ban that was placed by Sheepy apparently due to ridiculous insensitivity during discussion while the Paris attacks were occurring. He pulled the trigger, so I'll leave this one to him. Have fun. ;)

FYI, Sheepy - I have full logs, if needed.

Oh, I remember now. Forgot all about that. It's fine for him to be unbanned now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Oh, I remember now. Forgot all about that. It's fine for him to be unbanned now.

* Kurdanak[Rose] removes ban on *!*@coldfront-CA416475.wi.res.rr.com

That should do it.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

* Kurdanak[Rose] removes ban on *!*@coldfront-CA416475.wi.res.rr.com

That should do it.

Sweet thx. Time to have fun on IRC. But that's wired because like a week before or so I was able to access it and it was after like weeks of the incident. I still say we must vote for Trump to close our borders and send a huge army and kill everyone related to ISIS.