War Rumors

Pfeiffer

Cynic is C Temple's multi.

How could this be true? Why would I do all of this? the gag, the wars, the absolute anti-temple attitude Cynic has, why would I be him?

Cynic is a !@#$! Enough proof for you?

LTcxGHN.jpg

Here's a crazy rumour, nothing is going to happen on Christmas except...

Except what?

Also may I ask when the rumours of war started... I may of had some putting in this believe it or not. Roz Wei and TKR have been informed by me that a global war will start near Christmas time, and will start by a alliance, likewise of Rose, will begin attacks on another alliance, such as TKR and/or Roz Wei.

LTcxGHN.jpg

So what? I don't care, cause naughty kids don't care? Am I right?

If you are naughty then you better be indoors after 8 pm because robot santa comes to town and he kills people that are on the naughty list.

• Upvote 2

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Futurama fan?

Maybe..... Plus ive been watching it off of netflix and got to that episode

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Jodo will become a human

Dont be ridiculous, thats a crazy notion

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

lol this went to five pages

dance for me, my puppets 

• Upvote 3

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Except what?

Also may I ask when the rumours of war started... I may of had some putting in this believe it or not. Roz Wei and TKR have been informed by me that a global war will start near Christmas time, and will start by a alliance, likewise of Rose, will begin attacks on another alliance, such as TKR and/or Roz Wei.

I wasn't rude in your pm, but that doesn't mean I believed your rumor (on the contrary I've been skeptical of a lot of the rumors thrown my way due to your pm :P ). Sorry dude~

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

I wasn't rude in your pm, but that doesn't mean I believed your rumor (on the contrary I've been skeptical of a lot of the rumors thrown my way due to your pm :P ). Sorry dude~

And I had to send those out literally hwen hundreds more rumours started... why cant rumours start next week?

LTcxGHN.jpg