A little fun on the way out!

Sailor Jerry

Oh, I'm not fluffed about SRD.  He's cool.

I'm busy making The Light Federation relevant with my edits above that reply though.

I'll be honest, it's really hard to find any positive achievements done by TLF and/or MRBOOTY himself.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Never heard of the light federation. I've heard of the heavy federation. They're pretty dope.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

are any of you even in range? besides maybe avruch?

Oh look who's in range!

> be so low in score that only noobs can fight you

> talk about how you're really da best alliance ever

> Mensa HQ

Oh look who is also in range!

>mfw when these dumbasses didn't even pay attention to the last war where Mensa did so much heavy lifting in the mid to top tier range that their shitty alliances would be a cake walk in comparison. Why don't you check your facts and pay attention before you talk shit. All I see is a sore loser and some guy who has never fought a real war.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Oh hi there, Coach. No clue how I missed this thread. And bye there, I suppose. :PStrange to see you roguing the leader of your old alliance, but whatevs. Have fun and all that.

Sorry the late response. Yeah, but like the OP said, "first person to give me a target" and Pope did so there you go. What can I say, I'm an equal opportunity rogue! Speaking of all that, now those are over I guess it's time pay up to the Pope.

X4EfkAB.png

Sorry the late response. Yeah, but like the OP said, "first person to give me a target" and Pope did so there you go. What can I say, I'm an equal opportunity rogue! Speaking of all that, now those are over I guess it's time pay up to the Pope.

THE Pope shall be an enemy of the state

LTcxGHN.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I'm not fluffed about SRD.  He's cool.

I'm busy making The Light Federation relevant with my edits above that reply though.

I'll be honest, it's really hard to find any positive achievements done by TLF and/or MRBOOTY himself.

Decent points, but we are fairly new, and our entire leadership started out in this game- P&W. We haven't known each other for years like many other top 30 alliances have and yet we still are able to compete with them.

Also, look at this list

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=15&keyword=&cat=everything&ob=score&od=DESC&maximum=50&minimum=0&search=Go

notice how many nations created  in 2015 are on it.

Oh look who's in range!

Oh look who is also in range!

>mfw when these dumbasses didn't even pay attention to the last war where Mensa did so much heavy lifting in the mid to top tier range that their shitty alliances would be a cake walk in comparison. Why don't you check your facts and pay attention before you talk shit. All I see is a sore loser and some guy who has never fought a real war.

Rose has 20 members higher than your top  member... and you guys are pretty militarized.

To be fair, it's mostly because you guys have been grinding out wars, which I respect you for,  but doesn't change the fact that next world war will feature about 30 REALLY bored Rose-aligned nations.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Wow I haven't been in this thread for a while, I didn't even see all the crazy vitriol from Mensa members from stating a simple fact. I hope the holidays have chilled you boys and girls out a bit.

giphy.gif

This is what I think when you talk

giphy.gif

This is what I want to say to you with every comment you make.

giphy.gif

How you look each time you post.

Please put yourself under a owf post gag. You're making VE look bad. Good thing MoonPie and Goldie are good at fixing your incompetence, otherwise VE would be gone.

giphy.gif

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

Decent points, but we are fairly new, and our entire leadership started out in this game- P&W. We haven't known each other for years like many other top 30 alliances have and yet we still are able to compete with them.

Also, look at this list

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=15&keyword=&cat=everything&ob=score&od=DESC&maximum=50&minimum=0&search=Go

notice how many nations created  in 2015 are on it.

>fairly new

>first formation Feb 28th

>Mensa started up Jan 31st

wut?

>compete with them

Compete with who? When did you compete?

Rose has 20 members higher than your top  member... and you guys are pretty militarized.

To be fair, it's mostly because you guys have been grinding out wars, which I respect you for,  but doesn't change the fact that next world war will feature about 30 REALLY bored Rose-aligned nations.

That's fine. There's this idea called a "plan". You tend to make plans so that everybody knows what's going on. When everybody knows what's going on, it makes cooperation much better. You know - like Growth, Battles, Trade, etc.

>implies the next world war will only be Rose/Mensa

Their boredom isn't our fault, nor do we care.

I understand, you want us to play the game as you see it. You know, 'high scores is what makes the game'. Sorry that we're not following your logic - I mean, it's serving TLF pretty well.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

>fairly new

>first formation Feb 28th

>Mensa started up Jan 31st

wut?

>compete with them

Compete with who? When did you compete?

That's fine. There's this idea called a "plan". You tend to make plans so that everybody knows what's going on. When everybody knows what's going on, it makes cooperation much better. You know - like Growth, Battles, Trade, etc.

>implies the next world war will only be Rose/Mensa

Their boredom isn't our fault, nor do we care.

I understand, you want us to play the game as you see it. You know, 'high scores is what makes the game'. Sorry that we're not following your logic - I mean, it's serving TLF pretty well.

Buorhann...

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Buorhann...

giphy.gif

/me gets his camera.

EDIT: >in b4 another rhino dick pic.

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Please put yourself under a owf post gag. You're making VE look bad. Good thing MoonPie and Goldie are good at fixing your incompetence, otherwise VE would be gone.

Fixed that for you. If YOU'RE going to go on a tirade, the least you could do is use the right words to get your point across, might not look so foolish next time.

X4EfkAB.png

Fixed that for you. If YOU'RE going to go on a tirade, the least you could do is use the right words to get your point across, might not look so foolish next time.

Oh, made one tiny mistake! Oh god no!

giphy.gif

Oh wait... I literally don't give a shit. Not a single !@#$ was given about one little typo. Now...

giphy.gif

PoJQyFJ.gif

Oh, made one tiny mistake! Oh god no!

Oh wait... I literally don't give a shit. Not a single !@#$ was given about one little typo. Now...

Easy there Cochise....just trying to help you out. If you literally don't give a shit, then why did you quote me and respond back? I think.......deep down......you know, in your special place.....you really do care!

X4EfkAB.png

Easy there Cochise....just trying to help you out. If you literally don't give a shit, then why did you quote me and respond back? I think.......deep down......you know, in your special place.....you really do care!

>muh impulse to shitpost

giphy.gif

PoJQyFJ.gif