A little fun on the way out!

Sailor Jerry

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5478

This person has abandoned the last 3 wars for his alliance. Please, destroy him.

Lol, hardly, I'm just generally very busy in RL as I'm a medical student along with numerous other activities. The last war I was in the middle of moving house and didn't have internet (besides at the hospital). Are you really still bitter that I turned down your alliance invite?

From: Kastor Date: 11/27/2015 Friday 9:52 am Report Content

What would you say to starting an alliance with me?

I'm happy to fight though as my recent history over in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) shows so let the games begin :) Edited by Les Paul Supreme
  • Upvote 2

Lol, hardly, I'm just generally very busy in RL as I'm a medical student along with numerous other activities. Are you really still bitter that I turned down your alliance invite?

I'm happy to fight though as my recent history over in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) shows so let the games begin :)

I just wanted to see if you'd do it mate. I had no real wish to leave TLF. I have no time for this game as-is. Plus I'm limited to a phone.

And nah...I could care less about that. I really don't hold grudges but you've had 3 things during times when your allies went to war. I can respect you're a medical student but 3 times....all during the summer? Come on man. Even I'm not that stupid.

Take your nuking like a man. Stop crying about it. You have a VDS so you'll be fine.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I just wanted to see if you'd do it mate. I had no real wish to leave TLF. I have no time for this game as-is. Plus I'm limited to a phone.

And nah...I could care less about that. I really don't hold grudges but you've had 3 things during times when your allies went to war. I can respect you're a medical student but 3 times....all during the summer? Come on man. Even I'm not that stupid.

Take your nuking like a man. Stop crying about it. You have a VDS so you'll be fine.

When was the 3rd? I know the first time was in the end of my finals followed by hiking in the highlands with no internet for a week but I don't recall any others. And yes, during the summer I had almost no internet connection at all as I was only ever home for a couple days at a time :) That was one reason I had to step down as leader as you know :) I'm fine with war, in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) I'm pretty much constantly at it at the moment but I do object to cowards asking others to attack rather than doing so themselves :) Edited by Les Paul Supreme

Also,

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9291

and 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6206

Nothing personal, but they've sat out wars long enough that they're getting huuuuge, to the point where if noone ever fights them they'll be twice as big as the next nation :P

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Also,

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9291

and 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6206

Nothing personal, but they've sat out wars long enough that they're getting huuuuge, to the point where if noone ever fights them they'll be twice as big as the next nation :P

This was my original plan, but I was never in range of your second choice. I have engaged your first choice however!

X4EfkAB.png

Sad to see you go and you will be missed. Nuclear rogue is a bit stale though, isn't it? You could've gone full mil and done a lot more damage overall, 9 nukes and done just seems like a disappointing way to go.

True about going nuke rogue being all.....you know....blah, and yes I could have done more damage going full military, but the targets I picked all had much better conventional militaries then I did at the time I declared, so instead of wasting my MAP's with conventional warfare where I would have gotten blasted, the only damage they would have taken would have been to their military......not their country.

X4EfkAB.png

I must be getting soft in my old age.....I offered peace to Jessica with no shots fired! The other two......I'll see you behind the school when the last bell rings!

I'd be disappointed if you didn't :) I hold nothing against you as its just a bit of fun, its Kastor that the problem lies with :)

• Upvote 1

I'd be disappointed if you didn't :) I hold nothing against you as its just a bit of fun, its Kastor that the problem lies with :)

The problem cannot be with me. I simply posted a link to your nation with a reason why you should be attacked. Several others have done this as well. I know for a fact Underlordgc and Placentia did it during the Proxy War. If you wish, I can retriveve these posts so you can /try/ to attack them as well?

You're trying to use my unpopularity as a reason to try to turn the blame on me. It isn't my fault you all of a sudden have "real life things you can't get away from" exactly when wars break out. Like I said, take your nuking like a man and stop crying about me posting a link.

EDIT: Also, brush up on your war skills, you should've ground attacked before your dogfight to take out 1/3rd of his aircraft.

Edited by Kastor

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

The problem cannot be with me. I simply posted a link to your nation with a reason why you should be attacked. Several others have done this as well. I know for a fact Underlordgc and Placentia did it during the Proxy War. If you wish, I can retriveve these posts so you can /try/ to attack them as well?

You're trying to use my unpopularity as a reason to try to turn the blame on me. It isn't my fault you all of a sudden have "real life things you can't get away from" exactly when wars break out. Like I said, take your nuking like a man and stop crying about me posting a link.

EDIT: Also, brush up on your war skills, you should've ground attacked before your dogfight to take out 1/3rd of his aircraft.

If you believe that then I'm afraid you truly are a fool :)

> be so low in score that only noobs can fight you

> talk about how you're really da best alliance ever

> Mensa HQ

>Maintain  score within a predetermined range

>Anally destroy everyone in our gradually increasing range

>Someone shitposts about us

>His alliance is almost entirely within range of Mensa or weaker

>Wouldn't last more than about ten seconds in a 1v1

Keep it classy

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Priest of Dio