From the makers who brought you full communism

Crust

After months of living our lives in the year of our lord 2015 we finally caught the retro bug. We now come to you with this brand spanking new, fresh out of the kitchen, phpbb forum!

Built with features such as reading, posting AND logging in, this forum has it all. You can register now, free of charge.

Join the fun at http://shinjixkaworu.biz/

We're waiting for you!

tumblr_inline_nfpqm2gvgr1ra081x.gif

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

What?

It's CF's official alliance forum.

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

So you're saying boards (and maybe IRC) are retro(old)? As an old guy....I probably agree.  :P  Welcome to the 90's, you are now free to see if you've got mail.

kTkjn8i.jpg

• Upvote 2

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

hey Harms let the kid have fun

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

So you're saying boards (and maybe IRC) are retro(old)? As an old guy....I probably agree.  :P  Welcome to the 90's, you are now free to see if you've got mail.

I was really in to phpforums and IRC a decade ago, and then all my friends migrated to facebook and skype and what have you, so I just took that as the death of forums. It felt very nostalgic installing the forum.

• Upvote 3

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I advocated using the very helpful and intuitive "Groups" section of Myspace, but I was outvoted.

I think I remember saying using rats as pigeon carriers would have literally been better than using Myspace.

facebooks skype are bad forum is good

You can't fight against the ebb of time, my friend. But yeah, skype is awful and I don't recommend anyone use it.

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Yes. It's also spelt whether.

Well excuse me for not being born in the USA.

But how can we collaborate on a thing we're unfamiliar with? At least write about your philosophy in the blogs, like Stormeridon does with Prodigism 

9anTOCI.jpg?3