Alliance Leaderboards

Dan77

nice to see that when it comes to TKR i am ranked second for most soldier kills.... Ragnar im coming for your number 1 spot on that board.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I'll get you someday, Phiney. Top 5 across all Orbis are evidently Phiney, me, Tywin Lannister, Dan77, Wayne. (4 of 5 came into this world by the grace of Dio :P)

Tywin Lannister? Most people high in these rankings I know pretty well, but not that one. Silent, but deadly. :ph34r: Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Tywin Lannister? Most people high in these rankings I know pretty well, but not that one. Silent, but deadly. :ph34r:

Only Phiney is the non-Mensa member of the Top 5.  The rest are either members of Mensa or previous members of Mensa.

• Downvote 1

This is dope, just one thing to note: the infra destroyed counter does not include infra damage done from VE war (I think), Marionette war, TAC war, SI war, or the war against the exploiting raiders. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

This is dope, just one thing to note: the infra destroyed counter does not include infra damage done from VE war (I think), Marionette war, TAC war, SI war, or the war against the exploiting raiders.

Indeed, since the feature was added only recently (this was being discussed on IRC earlier, too).
xzhPlEh.png?1

Time to start another war and raise my rating. 

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

This is pretty sweet, nice one.

But I think you missed me in the top 50 one :(

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'll get you someday, Phiney. Top 5 across all Orbis are evidently Phiney, me, Tywin Lannister, Dan77, Wayne. (4 of 5 came into this world by the grace of Dio :P)

Phiney, Tywin Lannister, Dan77, Wayne, and I*

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg