Anonymous

Sexiness  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which alliance is the sexiest?

Have you seen our rl picture thread?

https://www.empireoftherose.com/forum/index.php?topic=2209.0

Edited by Caillou

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Inb4 personal attacks ads. 

Could also easily take any picture that half of the game has access to on my facebook :v I live off of being roasted

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

boxxy_desktop_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-487

I live off of being roasted

You've historically been a horrible leader in this game allowing yourself and your alliance to be put into situations that are very poor politically. You also managed to turn an alliance who've done well in warfare into a warfare joke, your last offensive was probably the worst a top 10 alliance has ever produced in Orbis. You're also fickle, flakey, unable to make the tough decisions in reference to leadership in these games. You prefer to be lead around, thus giving me the impression you lack confidence in your leadership choices. The only reason you're even in leadership is due to your likability, which admittedly, is important, just ask Kadin (see: don't). You don't know when to go from goofy to serious or vice versa, and haven't quite built up the reputation to get away with acting like the shit. 

You are getting better though. A lot will rest on how you handle your next war, especially if you're the aggressor side. Not just militarily but the political side of things. How you place the pieces leading up to the fight, adjust during the fight, and handle the end and setting yourself up to hold the seat of power should your side win. Assuming you're the one making the moves, rather than having your allies make the moves and you simply going along with it. 

Oh, and you're dumb and should feel bad. 

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

You've historically been a horrible leader in this game allowing yourself and your alliance to be put into situations that are very poor politically. You also managed to turn an alliance who've done well in warfare into a warfare joke, your last offensive was probably the worst a top 10 alliance has ever produced in Orbis. You're also fickle, flakey, unable to make the tough decisions in reference to leadership in these games. You prefer to be lead around, thus giving me the impression you lack confidence in your leadership choices. The only reason you're even in leadership is due to your likability, which admittedly, is important, just ask Kadin (see: don't). You don't know when to go from goofy to serious or vice versa, and haven't quite built up the reputation to get away with acting like the shit. 

You are getting better though. A lot will rest on how you handle your next war, especially if you're the aggressor side. Not just militarily but the political side of things. How you place the pieces leading up to the fight, adjust during the fight, and handle the end and setting yourself up to hold the seat of power should your side win. Assuming you're the one making the moves, rather than having your allies make the moves and you simply going along with it. 

2GNCdQx.gif

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Pre, eat a snickers.

• Upvote 5

This was all a clever facade to please me Pre, you aren't fooling anyone ;0

/me says he lives off of being roasted

*Pre roasts Caillou"

3fHp1YR.gif

*Pre roasts Caillou"

All the wait for this.. VERY DISAPPOINTING PUB.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

*Pre roasts Caillou"

qLEJR1r.gif

Clever is a bit of a stretch. It was about as blunt as it could be. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif